The BIG 3
- 49 Days! The seven weeks of a Manitou summer come and go in a blink of an eye. Manitou’s Core Value Make Every Day Count is intended to remind us of the importance of each moment of the summer.
- This summer we’ll have 150 boys who are new to Manitou! For some, it will be their first time away from home while others will be transitioning from previous experiences. These boys will have many questions and need our assurance that they matter and our welcome in our community.
- 178 boys have spent at least four summers at Manitou and 45 are entering their seventh, eighth or ninth summer (and one boy is entering summer #10!). These boys love the consistency of camp, their friendships with each other, and our staff but they also are eager to have new experiences and fulfill greater goals.
Staff Member of the Week
- We are role models and our appearance matters. Manitou requires staff to wear Staff Shirts from breakfast to the end of dinner.
- Check out this video essay about the 2016 College League. Make Every Day Count? Yes!
ALL OTHER FORMS: DUE ON JUNE 1