- Manitou’s Leadership program begins with boys who are entering their High Senior summer (finishing 9th grade) and continues to the CIT (Counselor in Training) year. The following year, boys earn the opportunity to become Junior Counselor staff members. This summer we will have 15 Junior Counselors on staff. Do you want to learn more about last year’s Leadership program?
- Are you an international staff member? If so make certain to confirm your visa appointment as soon as possible.
- This summer, the CITs are embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime journey! Over 30 campers and staff will travel to the Ecuador to visit the Amazon Rain Forest. Why? Learn about it here.
Staff Members of the Week
- Titles, Titles, Titles: Managing more than 300 campers and 150 staff takes a lot of supervision. Check out the Staff Management Structure to learn more about Manitou’s many leaders.
- How Do We Prepare New Families For Camp? Families who are new to camp have many questions and often seek our advice. We’ve prepared a Top 10 Tips guide to help them find success.
Due Friday: Smoke-Free Policy and Disclosure Form due
May 5: Staff Profile Due